NOM NOM NOW
Subscription Box Gourmet Dog Food
Welcome to our Nom Nom Now review. Pet parents often wonder, “What is the best dog food?” For years the answer was the same, any one of the top dog food brands that have a good amount of meat and not a lot of fillers like grains or meat by-products in the food. Some of these top dog food brands are Blue Buffalo, Orijen, Natural Balance and the other high-end dog foods found at pet stores. But a new trend has started, these newer brands are preparing fresh “human-grade” meals for dogs and cats and delivering these pre-portioned meals to pet parents who want the very best available for their 4-legged friends. The two leaders to emerge in this new market are brands Nom Nom Now and Ollie. This review focuses on Nom Nom Now.
Human-Grade Dog Food
Nom Nom Now is a fresh pet food subscription box that offers fresh, human-grade, all-natural, chef-prepared meals for your dog or cat that are formulated by leading veterinary nutritionist Dr. Justin Shmalberg. NomNomNow meals are pre-portioned for easy feeding and contain USDA certified ingredients complete with all of the vital nutrients your pet needs to thrive! Prices vary based on your pet’s weight. (To give you an idea of cost- a week’s worth of food for an 8lb. cat or a 12lb. dog is around $45)
NomNomNow focuses on health, freshness and top quality service. Your dog’s health is the most important thing to them and they show it by including the best high-quality ingredients. They are known for having professional veterinary chefs in their class A kitchens, complimentary delivery service, and free guides for transitioning your dog from dry to fresh food. A healthy pet, whether dog or cat, will add so many more years to their lives. This is done by providing ingredients that are the very best available. Their expert veterinary nutritionist, Dr. Justin Shmalberg, is on board for guidance in creating their food. The company uses a scientific approach for healthy nutrition for your dog, puppy or kitten.
How It Works:
NomNomNow literally customizes and tailors their dog and cat food in order to provide the best and healthiest options for your pet. It’s easy to get started and get a price quote in a minute or less.
Step #2 – You fill out a questionnaire with just a few simple questions. Once their experts have reviewed your questionnaire (less than 20 seconds) regarding your pet’s weight, age, activity level, and health, you will be offered a wide range of recipes to choose from.
Once the recipe is determined, their chefs will start preparing your customized meal for your pet with the exact measurements of calorie intake that has been advised.
Step #3 – Once your order is filled, the food is delivered directly to your door, free of charge! Even though the food is delivered fresh, NomNomNow guarantees that if you need to freeze the food for a couple of days, it will still be excellent.
The Pros And Cons:
- NomNomNow also guarantees fresh cat food in a wide variety, unlike many food delivery services. Many homes have both cats and dogs and this company guarantees nutritional fresh food for all of them.
- Take The Comparison Test – If you are still not convinced that NomNomNow has the freshest food with the highest quality and nutritional value, compare your current food and see the difference.
- Free Delivery – Fresh food is delivered directly to your door with just one click of a button.
- Short Shelf Life – Fresh food is the very best choice for your pet but it only remains fresh for a few days upon arrival.
- The Cost – NomNomNow food is not the cheapest food in the market for fresh food and delivery services. You should get a quote to see if this is the right choice for you.
- Not In Stores – If you run out of food before your next delivery date, you cannot run to your local store and replace this food. Fortunately, the fresh ingredients will allow you to make similar recipes at home if you do run out of food.
All dogs are different and have many different health conditions. NomNomNow provides transparent information regarding their recipes and also offers a breakdown of every ingredient and its nutritional breakdown. Also, they provide a description of how each element will improve the overall health of your pet.
The same is said for your cat with ingredients and a wide range of recipes for all their needs as well. Cats have very different health requirements from dogs and NomNomNow scores really high for understanding the what cats need.
A Variety Of Food
NomNomNow understands that some dogs and cats are picky eaters and other pets need specific nutrients. They have the very best range of foods to choose from. There are 4 delicious recipes that will also allow you to mix and match recipes to find out what food your pet loves the most. Also, and very importantly, all meals come with very easy to understand descriptions of the ingredients so you will always know exactly what your pets are ingesting.
NomNomNow also offers healthy treats for your pets. Their chicken and beef jerky are made from high-grade, human grade USD certified chicken breasts and beef sirloin. You will get treats for free with your first order and then you can add them to any future orders. Again, these treats are very healthy and when you see the results, you will want to add them to your orders.
From The NOM NOM NOW Website:
- Exceeds AAFCO standards for dog food formulation for all life stages
- Real, whole food ingredients good enough for you to eat
- Perfectly portioned meals personalized for your dog’s weight goals
Heartland Beef Mash
Dogs are bonkers for this beef recipe. All natural and gluten-free, this is a hit with dogs of all shapes and sizes.
Tasty Turkey Fare
We’ve yet to meet a dog that hasn’t gobbled up the restaurant-quality ingredients in this gluten-free, fabulous meal!
Dogs chow down on Chicken Chow-Wow. The ingredients are as diverse in nutrients as they are in color.
The name says it all! This pork dish is packed with enough tasty, all-natural ingredients to host its own potluck.
- Vet nutritionist formulated recipes using human-grade ingredients, cooked fresh every week by a professional chef.
- Four unique recipes per pack, each 150 grams and vacuum sealed.
- Receive your meals in a cold, insulated box in about a week.
- Serve as full meals for small dogs or mix with existing food.