Taste Of The Wild Dry Dog Food
Welcome to our Taste of The Wild review. Rich in protein, has no grains and made from the best ingredients in general, Taste of the Wild has a personal mandate to provide suitable dog food for the diets of a wild dog. It also consists of a good portion of eggs which give puppies and adult dogs a luxury coat.
From Taste Of The Wild website,
Taste of the Wild Is a Family-Owned Brand
Taste of the Wild is—and always has been—owned and operated by one family. As pet owners, the founders of our company saw opportunity for a high-quality, yet affordable pet food option. They knew there had to be a better way. So, they created it. Inspired by the idea that no one knows what dogs and cats should eat better than their own DNA, they created Taste of the Wild: the complete nutrition nature intended for your dog or cat, in flavors their inner wolf or mountain lion would crave, at prices you can afford.
Today, Taste of the Wild is one of the fastest-growing pet food brands in the world. But we still hold true to the notion that started it all: every pet deserves the best nutrition and every pet owner deserves a fair value.
We don’t make anything we wouldn’t feed to our own pets. It’s the standard to which all Taste of the Wild products are held, and we’re happy to share it with you and your family. Welcome to the pack.
Made in the USA
Our dog foods and cat foods are made in five state-of-the-art facilities in the USA: two in California and one each in Missouri, Arkansas and South Carolina. Our priority is to source ingredients of exceptional quality. Sometimes, these come from our global suppliers. Whether global or local, we form close relationships with all our suppliers and work with them only after a careful vetting process.
Safety First. Quality Always.
You have high standards for the food your pet eats, so we have high standards for how we make it. At Taste of the Wild, healthy dog and cat food is synonymous with safe dog and cat food. We continually monitor ingredients, production environment, production processes and finished products to ensure the quality and safety of our pet food. By implementing scientific and technological advancements, we have developed a comprehensive food safety system that ensures our pet food is always healthy, safe and nutritious.
Some of our safety and quality protocols include:
- 1,075 mycotoxin tests per week
- 1,300+ microbiological tests per week
- 180 oxidative stability tests on fats and oils per month
- 6,000+ ingredient nutritional tests per month
- 45,000+ finished product nutritional tests per month
For puppies we recommend,
Taste of the Wild Grain-Free High Prairie Dry Food for Puppies
It gives fat of 17% and Protein of 28%. This grain-free food Consists of lamb, bison and different sources of fish protein. This product also has a vast array of vegetable and naturally occurring fruit sources in addition to fermented products. There are also lots of minerals and vitamins in this food which tried to replicate the sundry meal of a wild creature.
For adult dry dog food we suggest,
Taste Of The Wild Prairie Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- Grain-free recipe made with real buffalo as the first ingredient followed by other real protein-rich ingredients including bison, roasted venison and beef for lean nutrition and to help support strong muscles.
- Natural recipe with added vitamins and powerful antioxidants from real fruits and vegetables support overall health, while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat.
- Made with ingredients from trusted and sustainable sources with no grain, corn, wheat, filler, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives makes this recipe perfect for sensitive pups.
- Nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe made with proprietary K9 strain probiotic blend to help support your canine companion’s digestive health.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best